Paragon Costs Solutions are sponsoring Bristol Law Society's Dispute Resolution conference on Wednesday 12th June 2013 at Foot Anstey LLP, Bristol.
This conference, hosted by HHJ Denyer QC, comes at a time when the legal landscape is facing seismic changes. The line-up of speakers offers attendees valuable guidance in various subjects to anyone involved in dispute resolution and civil litigation.
- Proportionality and budgeting of costs in civil proceedings
- Electronic Disclosure
- Remedies for breach of fiduciary duty post Sinclair v Versailles 2011
- Jackson post April 2013
- ADR post Jackson – A Bristol view
- Good faith in commercial relations – a topical and developing subject
- Market crash claims - the feeding frenzy: is it over for claims against professionals, or is there more to come?
- Employment litigation: recent experiences
Click here to download the full programme.
Please make any booking requests direct to the conference organisers, Bristol Law Society, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0117 976 3087.