Our Commercial team who work closely with our Professional Negligence team have experience in dealing with costs arising from various types of Commercial Litigation. This includes:
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Planning disputes
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Debt recovery
- Employment disputes
- Environmental claims and prosecutions
- Intellectual property
- Product liability
- Service and supply contracts
- Partnership disputes
- Property damage
- Professional risks
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Subrogated claims
We’re frequently instructed to deal with claims where the costs are in the multi-millions.
Examples of recent work we’ve been instructed to deal with:
- One of the first reported costs decisions to come from the Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC) Bocacina Limited versus (1) Boca Cafes Limited (2) Dercio De Souza Junior (3) Malgorzata De Souza  EWHC 26 (IPEC).
- Costs arising from an appeal on a planning application that had been refused by a district council.
- Costs arising from the claims relating to the collapse of the West Quay River wall in Bridgewater.
- The costs management for the pilot scheme in the Technology and Construction Courts (TCC). We were then one of the first to deal with a costs assessment in line with an approved costs budget.