Paragon Costs Solutions has built its long-standing reputation on client recommendation.
With an appetite for success, our team of specialists work closely with clients – successfully negotiating many complex, and often high profile, cases.
They attend Detailed Assessments all over the country, from the County Court and High Court to the Senior Court Costs office, where our Costs Lawyers have rights of audience.
By developing an in-depth understanding of many areas of law, we’re able to offer effective solutions for a wide range of costs issues.
Our services include:
- Preparing Costs Budgets
- Advising on Costs Budgets
- Attending Costs Management conferences
Detailed and Provisional Assessment
- Preparing Bill of Costs
- Negotiating Settlement
- Issuing Part 8 Proceedings
- Preparing Points of Dispute and Replies
- Applications for Interim Payments
- Attending Detailed Assessments
- Preparing Statements and Estimates
- Attending Summary Assessments
- Solicitor Own Client Disputes
- Insurance Audits
- WIP Valuation
- Risk Assessments
- Case Management Systems