Paragon Costs is a specialist costs practice with a national and international client portfolio. Our team of specialists has been carefully selected for its energy and expertise to ensure that, at every level, we exceed the needs and expectations of our clients. We know that, when we are successful in this, our clients recommend us and we further develop our strong relationships with our existing clients as well as making new contacts. Our expanding client base is testament to this ethos.
As a team, we are proud of what we have achieved in 2013.
For you, we have:
- Settled 161 cases
- Prepared Bills to the value of £14.2million
- Conducted eight Detailed Assessments
- Had NO Complaints
The team has:
- Taken on 19 new clients
- Secured 273 new instructions
- Presented seven in-house training sessions and four Costs seminars
- Employed four new recruits
Together with our clients, we have enjoyed:
- Cheltenham Races
- Finals of the J.P. Morgan Premiership Rugby 7s
- England v Sri Lanka at the Oval
- England v South Africa at the Oval
- And been proud supporters of the Law Society, CILEX, Junior Lawyers Division and WIBF
We look forward to working with you in 2014!